Sunday, August 12, 2007

Ritchie Verbals, Kutney Heads to Hope

#1 posting 8.12.2007
your daily dose of girls basketball news & information

RITCHIE VERBALS
Adrian Ritchie, DePere, WI has made a verbal to UW Green Bay. The 5-10 guard averaged 7.5 ppg for the 22-1 Redbirds last year. Ritchie is the first 2009 player from Wisconsin to verbal.

KUTNEY TO HOPE
Rachael Kutney, 6-1 St. Clair Shores Lake Shore forward is headed to Hope College in Michigan this fall. From the Grand Rapids Press.

Thanks to the readers for the help. If you have news go to my profile and email me.

next up: another news story. later this evening with the finals summer week that was: Sweet 16 edition. Next Sunday I will have the entire spring/summer wrap with awards galore. If you have nominations email me. I have received nominations and am waiting for yours.