Sunday, May 20, 2007

Transfers 2007-08

TRANSFERS 2007-08

This will be an ongoing list. If you know of a player that has moved schools from the previous year, let me know, go to my profile to email me and I will get it up.

Player, old school, new school

COLLEGE
D1
Carrie Snikkers, Oakland, Hope

HAWAII-1
Iwalani Rodrigues, Roosevelt, Kalani

MINNESOTA-13
Alysha Daniels, North St. Paul, St. Paul Johnson
Danielle Daniels, North St. Paul, St. Paul Johnson
Brittany Dorsey, Saginaw Arthur Hill, St. Paul Central
Kara Elofson, Breck, Hopkins
Megan Erlandson, Concordia Roseville, Minnehaha
Europe Guy, Minneapolis North, Minneapolis South
Katherine Harms, Little Falls, St. Michael-Albertville
Chelsey Jacox, Mpls North, DeLaSalle*
Ameshia Kearney, Bloomington Kennedy, Minneapolis South
Carolyn Mobley, North St. Paul, St. Paul Johnson
Hana Potter, Edina, Hopkins
Micha Sater, Fridley, Centennial
Nakita Walker, St.Paul Highland Park, Minneapolis Southwest
*was never at North, but played for their school as a 7th & 8th grader

NORTH DAKOTA -1
Shawna Knife, Belcourt, Bottineau

SOUTH DAKOTA-1
T-Yanna Devericks, Tea, West Central

Again if I am missing anyone, let me know