Friday, July 27, 2007

Davis Verbals

#5 posting 7.27.2007
your daily dose of girls basketball news & information
College Reports

DAVIS VERBALS
Jade Davis has verballed Wisconsin. Davis is a 5-9 guard from Highland Ranch in Colorado. She averaged 12 ppg for the state champs. From the Capital Times.

MORE GOPHER POSTCARDS
Here are three more Gopher postcards on how summer is progressing: new assistant Marisa Moseley, Korinne Campbell, and Director of Operations Abby Kalland.

OFF TO CHINA
St. Benedict coach Mike Durbin will be traveling to Beijing, China for a week in August to help coordinate an international basketball camp for children.

Thanks to the readers for the help. I can't do this all on my own. Go to my profile to email me.

Next up: an early morning out & about from the North Tartan Meltdown with IBCA Select I vs North Tartan Larson. NTL will be headed to the Nike Nationals after the game. Later today the AAU Week in Review.