Saturday, September 30, 2006

Two for the 30th

#2 posting 9.30.2006
your daily dose of girls basketball news & information

TWO FOR THE 30TH
Today there were two showcase events six minutes from each other. North Tartan held their events at Bloomington Kennedy and the MN Stars were at Bloomington Jefferson.

I was at Kennedy first, saw a game and a half, at Jefferson I saw two games and parts of others at Jefferson.

The similarities and differences: Jefferson had more players and more courts going.
Jefferson also had more youngsters in attendance.
Both sites had players going all out to get noticed.
Both venues were very accomodating and I was treated nicely.
I want to thank both organizations for their kindness.

So I will start out with the NT event with the games I saw there. I will then have two more postings on the Jefferson games. I did not see any team more than once.

Next up: the NT games; 2nd half of 3 vs 4; and 1 vs 8 complete game.