Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Disasters: Computer & Ankles

#1 posting 9.6.2006
your daily dose of girls basketball news & information

DISASTER
Last night I was working on my upcoming publications when an unexpected error Type 1 stopped me cold from finishing up my South Dakota portion of the book. It died on Viborg. So it puts me back. I use three computers so the spreadsheet wasn't touched. I just wasted a day getting SD ready. Oh well. Instead of having SD done today, it will be done in seven days.

MICHIGAN UPDATES
Livonia Ladywood's Kathryn Berger helped her school to a tournament championship with wins against two top ten teams, but Berger injured her ankle on Monday and may be out for the week. This is from the notebook from the Detroit News.

BATTLE CREEK TOURNAMENT
Battle Creek will be having their annual All City tournament. The finals will be held on Saturday at Pennefield. Lakeview has won 9 of the last 11 tournaments. Here is more from the Battle Creek Enquirer.

WISCONSIN SELECT 16 REVIEW
Here is a wrap on Wisconsin Select 16's season. Coach Bill Weiner pulled double duty also coaching a boys AAU team. One player off this team has already made a verbal: Julie Wojta of Mishicot to UW Green Bay. Article is from the Appleton Post Crescent.

SCHOOL DAZE
Now with school in session more transfers should come to the surface. I have been holding some rumors off until verification with students in desks happen.

LINKS ARE COMING
If you notice I finally figured out how to get the right side up where it belongs. Now I will be periodically updating links. If you have some links you think would be worthwhile let me know.

Next up: tomorrow with Michigan HS Tuesday results.