Thursday, September 07, 2006

RaShawndra Jackson

#2 posting 9.7.2006
your daily dose of girls basketball news & information

RA SHAWNDRA JACKSON
I love the video link to the ABC 12 station in Saginaw/Flint/Bay City. They have an athlete of the week report-- this time on RaShawndra Jackson of Saginaw Arthur Hill. I hope more stations get reports up so we can see it even if we don't live in the coverage area. Hooray for ABC 12.

I have added a link on the right to the station.

I also added the MN Fall League.

Speaking of links: if you know any more stations that feature HS girls basketball let me know so we can all watch.

Thanks to all the readers that make this site the first and last source of girls basketball news. . Keep up the good work. Keep me fed.

Next up: tomorrow morning---unless I find more video.