Monday, September 04, 2006

Hardest Worker Award

#1 posting 9.4.2006
your daily dose of girls basketball news & information

HARDEST WORKER AWARD
Since today is labor day it seems appropriate to announce the Girls Basketball Recruit's innaugural Hardest Worker Award: Macie Michelson, Marshall HS, North Tartan AAU guard and recent verbal to South Dakota State gets the honor. In the numerous games I have seen Michelson always is going full throttle, diving on the floor, face beet red, intense eyes, sweat dripping and always looking for and willing to do anything to get advantage for her team.

BOOK PROGRESS
The Books are slowly taking shape and should be available by mid October. These recruiting guides are less expensive than some of these summer tournaments fees coaches are forced to shell out. The advantage of my guides: no spin on players. Some publications have a vested interest in pushing certain players. I am more like Consumer Reports--no advertising, no promotion of dubious players.

HOORAY!
I finally figured out how to fix the right side. I will be updating my links. If you have good links that should be up, let me know.

VERBALS

HS TRANSFERS

COACHING OPENINGS

Next up: tomorrow morning