Sunday, September 03, 2006

Augustus WNBA Second Team

#1 posting 9.3.2006
your daily dose of girls basketball news & information

AUGUSTUS MAKES WNBA 2ND TEAM
Rookie of the year Seimone Augustus capped off her year by being named to the WNBA second team. This is a well deserved honor.
If you notice Sacramento has no one listed. Is this because they are a team and not a collection of individuals?

ENOUGH ALREADY
The Ann Arbor News says it is time to stop the legal manueverings and just accept that girls basketball should be played in the winter, and not in the fall. In the article they claim 49 states play in the winter. I do have to point out Hawaii has their basketball season for girls in the spring.

CHANGES AHEAD
I hope to have my links updated this weekend. I need to get the right side pulled up somehow. This is the quest this weekend. It does no good if I have great links on the right side if they are 12 miles down the page where no one will see them.

Next up: tomorrow Labor Day I will give out the Girls Basketball Recruit Hardest Worker award.