Monday, June 25, 2007

Williams Signs

#2 posting 6.25.2007
your daily dose of girls basketball news & information

SIGNING
Cedar Rapids Washington basketball player Sierra Williams (graduated Senior) has signed to play basketball at Buena Vista College, Storm Lake, Iowa for the 2007-08 season. Sierra played the 5 position at Washington.

I now have two verbal/signings up on my links on the right--the 2007 class and now the 2008 class. If you have any information on either the 2007 or 2008 classes let me know & I will list them. Look for Williams in the 2007 link.

Thanks to the readers for the help in getting me news & information. If you have news, go to my profile and email me.

Next up: later the three championships games from the Rogers Showcase event that was held on Saturday. The Ames games will follow on Tuesday and Wednesday.