Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thanks

#1 posting 11.22.2007
your daily dose of girls basketball news & information

HAPPY THANKSGIVING
I am thankful for:
the start of the girls basketball regular season.
Players that can finish.
Games that go down to the wire.
Sharp, crisp passes.
Players that play with a sense of urgency no matter what the time and score.
Long range bombers.
Human vacuum cleaners on the boards.
Players that come off the floor with a bloody nose and say "put me back in, I can go."
Coach Teas for sharing long road trips.
An unnamed source for insights and comments.
My dogs with their playfulness.
My wife for her tolerance of the games.
My family
and to you the readers who have helped immensely throughout the years with your tips, information, and news.

Thanks to the readers for the help. If you have news, go to my profile and email me.

next up: more state news,