Thursday, April 26, 2007

Late MYAS Results

#1 posting 4.26.2007
your daily dose of girls basketball news & information

LATE MYAS RESULTS
Here are some late results from the MYAS events last week

At the 17/19 division at Wayzata BK plus Elite beat Thunder Blue 43-37

At the 17II division at Coon Rapids it was Coon Rapids accelerating pas Accelerate 53-35.

At the 15I division MN Thunder rumbled past Woodbury 37-33.

In the 15III division at St. Louis Park MN Heat won four games.

I am always looking for results and scores from games. If you have them and want to see them posted email me. I can't be everywhere at once, that is why you the readers need to be my eyes and ears.

I appreciate all the help and assists I get from my readers.

Next up: parade of states, college report, later Tomorrow: the AAU week that was #4.