Sunday, April 22, 2007

AAAA All Star Champs

#5 posting 4.22.2007
your daily dose of girls basketball news & information

ALL STAR CHAMPIONSHIPS
I have linked my gabcast channel on the right. On games where I will be out for a while I will put up my report from my phone to the gabcast channel. You will be able to tune in to that and hear what happened. I will later update this blog site with the numbers (pp100s/floor %) and more details.

Today in the 3rd place game the As came back to beat the AAs 74-72 on a last second shot by Laura Kramer from Fulda.

In the championship game it was AAAA topping AAA 84-74. It was the second straight All Star championship for AAAA.

I will get the numbers out later tonight. I said I would get them out on Wednesday, but I am going to get the games today out tonight.
I will put the numbers of the other games up later. stay tuned......

Next up: 3rd place game