Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Season Ending Injuries,

#1 posting 9.12.2007
your daily dose of girls basketball news & information

SEASON ENDING INJURIES
The Sioux Falls Argus Leader continues its series on injuries with a look at the season ending variety.

INJURED BLOGGER
Some of you know I also coach volleyball. A few weeks ago a ball came up and bit me on my left hand "swear" finger. I could not straighten my finger, the tip was at a 90 degree angle. So yesterday, two weeks later, I saw medical help. Now I have a splint on that finger for six weeks. I will see the doctor in another six weeks with the possibility of an added four weeks. As you can imagine by blogging/keyboarding is now a bit slower than normal. I will keep plugging away. This is not a season ending injury.

Thanks to the readers for your help in making this the premier site for solid girls basketball news & information. If you have news, go to my profile and email me.

next up: college reports